Master Electrician Wanted – Twin Cities
New Age Home Theater – Minnetonka, MN
New Age Home Theater is a growing audio video integration company in the Twin Cities. We have more than 15 years of experience using innovative technology to design and install custom technology into homes and businesses across Minnesota and Wisconsin. Our services include Electrical Wiring, Telecommunications, Home Automation, Audio/ Video, Security and more.
We consider our employees one of our most valuable resources and expect a positive and professional attitude while interacting with clients, management and vendors. Qualified applicants must be licensed master electricians with proven work history. Candidates must be reliable, flexible and demonstrate a strong work ethic. Contract work will provide the ability to work both independently as well as part of small crews.
– Read, interpret and execute blueprints, electrical schematics and construction drawings.
– Assemble, install, test and maintain electrical equipment per customer’s specifications.
– Utilize electrical testing equipment.
– Maintain up to date knowledge of electrical codes and licensing.
– Determine appropriate installation methods and equipment needed.
– Estimate appropriate time to completion for job bids.
– Responsible for meeting scheduled completion dates.
– Ensure all safety standards are adhered to on site.
– Take pictures of all phases of the job completion process.
– Licensed Master Electrician
– List of References
– Clean and valid drivers license
– Ability to meet company vehicle driving standards
– Due to the nature of this position, you must be able to work nights and weekends on short notice
– Competitive wage
– Profit sharing
– In-house and field training
– Cell phone reimbursement
– Flexible schedule
To apply, send your cover letter and resume along with compensation preference to email@example.com or call Chad at (952) 204-7222.